As our church has continued to grow, we have exceeded our current capacity for Sunday School and small group training. We can no longer continue to effectively plant and grow classes due to the lack of space.
Our current children’s area has become the oldest, most out of date area of our entire campus. This should not be so! We need to show our community that we love and value children! Children and young families are vital to the health of our church now and in the future!
We have vastly outgrown our current Fellowship Hall so that now we have no functional multi-purpose space to host meal fellowships, special worship services, and various church activities.
We know that God wants to continue to do great things and that He wants to do even GREATER THINGS through our church!
Imagine the possibilities…
- More men and women trained and equipped to be salt and light in our community!
- More men and women equipped to be servant leaders in their homes and workplaces!
- More children hearing about the Gospel of Jesus!
- More children being trained on how to love and live for Jesus!
- More young parents added to the Kingdom and trained to disciple their children!
- A growing family of believers who love and invest in each other’s lives!
- A community that is turned upside down for the cause of Christ!
- Build a new large, state of the art Children’s Ministry area.
- Completely renovate and upgrade our current Nursery/Preschool area to be first-class.
- Build new adult education space equipped with technology built into all rooms.
- Build a new Fellowship Hall that will meet all the needs we have for all the various uses of the space.
- Put a new front on northeast end of our facilities to update the entire look of our campus.